Chefchaouen, one of the most attractive places of the north of Morocco, stands between the Rif mountains as a small piece of Andalucía, what coupled with the blue houses confers a special allure to the city. This idiosyncrasy can be noticed in its cobblestone streets, its restaurants, its craft shops and its peace, what makes Chaouen a faithful reflection of the essence of the north of Africa.
Take a walk through the compact medina, whose streets are painted in distinctive palette of blue and white,and see the blooming market where unique Riffian handicrafts are being sold. Experience the atmosphere of the 18th-century kasbah and take your time in the bustling cafés of the main square. Walk through the city’s well-preserved mellah, previously the home of a Jewish community.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 3 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.