If you wish to discover a wide range of typical moroccan cities (its colourful narrow streets, lively souks, palaces, historical monuments..) and then escape and relax in the peaceful desert, this tour is made for you. You will also enjoy the mountain and gorges scenery by crossing the middle Atlas.
Main measures to comply with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control against COVID – 19:
• Sanitizing hand rub available in all our vehicles.
• Protective face masks will be distributed to each passenger. Obligatory use of its during the trip.
• Surfaces of the vehicule will be wiped with disinfectant after each use.
• Driver and/or guide will wear masks and gloves during the journey.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 3 to 99 : from 2 to 14 Persons
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel between 8 and 15 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a 50% refund.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.