The day trip from Tangier to Tetouan will transport you to "Time between seams". Tetouan is the old capital of the Spanish protectorate, known as "The White Dove", because it covers the hillsides where it is settled with whitewashed houses. Tetouan has not yet been invaded by tourism and it is worth it for the daily life that is still preserved in its medina. The light of Tetouan as in Tangier is a bright one that you will not forget.
in the car, 1 bottle per person
Lunch or any other food or drinks are not included.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Private transportation, car only for your group.
Vehicle occupancy level according to COVID legislation in Morocco.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 12 to 85 : from 2 to 7 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.