Chefchaaouen ‘THE BLUE PEARL’ was established in 1471 when Moorish and Jewish people fled here to escape the Reconquista of Spain.
Meet your LICENCED GUIDE and explore a truly beautiful town with appropriately blue walls and majestic mountains overlooking the characterful town. "with private transportation included"
The overview contain panoramic views of RIF MOUNTAINS, personalized introduction to city’s history, culture, lively description of the Moroccan life style, local markets and costumes of native people.
Coffee and/or Tea
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel safe during Covid-19
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 12 to 100 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.