This one day tour offers you the highlight of all Tangier’s amazing places. Along with your private tour guide, going through the French, Spanish, and American Quarters, you will visit Africa’s most north-westerly promontory, Cap Spartel, a dramatic and fertile point, known to the Greeks and Romans as the “Cape of the Vines”.
To the south of Cap Spartel begins the vast and wild “Atlantic Beach’’, where you will have the opportunity to live a camel ride experience. Thereafter, you will be able to explore the Caves of Hecules.
With their strange sea window, shaped like a map of Africa, they represent a symbol of Tangier. In the afternoon, the journey continues through the historic, Grand Soccos of Tangier, and then onto the Kasbah.
Finally,the American Legation, a former palace given to the US government by the Sultan Moulay Slimane, and preserved today as an American Historic Landmark will be the last spot ..
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 3 to 12 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 60 : from 2 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.