Did you know Tangier in 1923 was considered to have international status and became a destination for many European and American diplomats, writers, spies and businessmen?
This tour will take you to the most unique sites of Tangier, beauty of nature, meeting point of the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean, panoramic views over Tangier and Southern coast of Spain. You will get to know great stories and secrets of Tangier Medina, experience the daily Moroccan life style, see traditional costumes, local markets and learn about religion, history, traditions and great Moroccan food.
There is a legend that Tangier is supposed to be the final resting spot for Hercules – Hercules cave.
Take part in this unforgettable tour and explore the best of Morocco.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 11 to 100 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.