This one-day tour offers you the best of Tangier's incredible places. Accompanied by your private guide, browsing the French, Spanish and American neighborhoods, you will visit the most northwestern promontory of Africa, Cap Spartel.
South of Cape Spartel begins the vast and wild "Atlantic Beach", where you will have the opportunity to experience a camel ride. Afterwards, you can explore the Hécules Caves.
With their strange map-shaped sea window of Africa, they represent a symbol of Tangier. In the afternoon, the journey continues through the multi-confessional historic church of St. Andrews, the Grand Soccos of Tangier, then the Kasbah where you will visit the museum of antiquities.
Finally, the American legation, an old palace given to the American government by the sultan Moulay Slimane and preserved today as an American historical monument will be the last spot.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 5 to 12 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 26 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 27 to 59 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 60 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.