Enjoy the colorful and magnificient city of Tangier for 2 days !
On this route you will leave Tarifa by ferry and travel across the Strait of Gibraltar, which hosts amazing views of the coast of Spain and Morocco.
Once arriving in Tangier, you will notice this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe.You will have the opportunity to discover the ancient Medina and the Cave of Hercules.
For the second day, leave the logistics to us and enjoy time to explore all that Morocco has to offer at your own pass.
We invite you to spend your time with us and place another stamp in your passport.
(On the second day)
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please re-confirm with the local service provider for details.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- A current valid passport and/or visa is required on the day of travel. Failure to do so will result in no traspassing the frontier.
- Valid visa and ID to travel to Morocco, Africa, is the sole responsability of the traveller. Local service provider will not be hold responsable.
- Local provider does not offer information about passport and visa process.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : Meet your guide inside the Port of Tarifa by the information window. From there, you will be taken to board the ferry to Tangier. End location : Meet your guide inside the Port of Tarifa by the information window. From there, you will be taken to board the ferry to Tangier. Special Instructions :
You will meet your guide at the ticket box inside the port, by the information window. Then, you will be taken to wait for the ferry. Once you are there, you will board the ferry to Tangier, Morocco.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 3 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 4 to 17 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.