In this tour Explore both Chefchaouen and Tetouan, the day will be devoted to first visiting Tetouan the white dove of northern Morocco, discover the main attractions of the small medina of Tetouan, the Spanish cathedral, Bab Okla, and the square Hassan II.
Then head to the Chefchaouen blue pearl, the small doors and walls painted in medina blue, take a walking tour through its hidden sides, with an introduction to the local culture, history and way of life. Return to Tetouan by 8 Pm.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 0 to 11 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 90 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.