VISIT OUR WEBSITE for a full list of our tours! Explore Toulouse's largest covered market with a certified French Wine Scholar and ex-cheesemonger. I'm a native English speaker that has learned the secrets of French market shopping in my adopted hometown so that I can share them with you. On this tour, you'll get a taste of local life in Toulouse as you discover local wines and cheeses, learn how to spot a good baguette, sample unique local specialties, and encounter passionate local artisans and businesses. Afterwards, you'll get a detailed email recap, as well as other personalized resources and recommendations so that you can continue your own gourmet adventures! We'll be eating on our feet, as there is NO SEATING in the market - so wear comfortable clothing and shoes and be prepared to stand/walk the whole time. Please alert me at least 24 hours in advance if you have food allergies or don't drink alcohol.
Guests over 18 will enjoy at least 2 local wines (usually one white, one red) that are paired with t
To reduce environmental waste, we don’t distribute plastic water bottles, so if you would like water
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests must have proof of either: complete vaccination; a negative PCR/antigen test no more than 48 hours old; OR a positive PCR test between 11 days and 6 months old. Proof can be in the form of the FR/EU/UK health pass (digital/paper QR code) or the paper vaccination record from outside the EU.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 12 to 120 : from 0 to 6 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.