Take in sweeping views of Vilnius and explore the quirky Uzupis district during a 2-hour walking tour with your own private guide. You’ll stop at several lookout points over the city, see historic churches and courtyards, and soak in the creative atmosphere of the Uzupis neighborhood as your guide explains its history.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Artillery Bastion Virtual tour to Artillery Bastion Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos,
Uzupis Virtual tour to Uzupis Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, and other i
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Start location : Departure Point: Vilnius Town Hall
Address: Didzioji street 31, Vilnius
Directions: Meet your guide in front of Vilnius City Hall at the confirmed time - they will be holding a red umbrella.
Return point: Near St. Ann's Church End location : Return point: Near St. Ann's Church
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 7 to 9 : from 0 to 0 Persons
Adult : from 10 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.