After about 25minutes sailing we stop for fishing. Those who would like to fish are supplied with fishing equipment. However, those who don’t enjoy fishing can swim, sunbathing or snorkel.
Later on we sail to the Zenobia shipwreck. This is a Swedish cargo ferry which sank in 1980. Those who would like to snorkel are supplied with mask and snorkelling equipment.
Then we move along the west coasts of Larnaca, close to the airport and we stop again for swimming and snorkelling.
At one o clock all passengers can enjoy our delicious Cyprus buffet with appetizing homemade local dishes with BBQ. Also all kind of fish which passengers got is cooked on board and served with lunch.
Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please note the below, when you book your excursions: 1) Need to wear mask and have with you the “Cyprus Flight Pass” on the day of the excursion! 2) Must keep the same seats on the bus during the excursion and not change seats!
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 2 to 11 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 70 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.