Bled, with its fantastic scenery and culture, offers some imposing rock climbing areas. That is why its rock climbing areas are perfect for those who wish to combine climbing as a part of their holiday and lifetime. If you learn to climb a rock near Bled, you will gradually change into a cooler, more confident, more relaxed person.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age is 4 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking.
- Dress code is sport, sport casual, outdoor sport.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or too wet rock wall, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The duration of transfers from Bled are approx. (between 15-30 minutes).
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : Meeting point is at LIFE Adventures office, Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia End location : Meeting point is at LIFE Adventures office, Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia Special Instructions :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 4 to 17 : from 0 to 0 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 70 : from 2 to 14 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.