Discover the most popular attractions of Kyiv Old Town and its hidden gems of a cheerful 3-hour walking tour with a private local guide. Learn many interesting facts from the history and present days of the city while you walk through its cozy streets.
From the ancient Golden Gates and UNESCO-listed St. Sophia Cathedral to the modern Landscape Alley and Pedestrian-Bycicle Bridge - Kyiv has variety of sights for you to discover.
This tour gives you great opportunity to visit all the must-see landmarks of the Kyiv Old Town and feel the welcoming atmosphere of th city.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Independence Square Virtual tour to Independence Square Where you can serach for maps, photos, video
Saint Andrew Church
Saint Andrew Church Virtual tour to Saint Andrew Church Where you can serach for maps, photos, video
St. Michael Virtual tour to St. Michael Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, a
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Start location : Your guide will be waiting for you near the Prince Yaroslav the Wise Statue at the Golden Gates. End location : Tour ends in the city center Special Instructions :
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Your guide will meet you near the Monument to Yaroslav the Wise at the Golden Gates.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Kyiv!
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 1 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.