Our private tours are enjoyable, but also safe. Group and private tours with Maastricht highlights and Sphinxkwartier / Frontenpark (for family/couples/groups up to 10 pers., 1,5 mtr rule, at 11 a.m. or 3 p.m. - time flexible on request -, booking possible up to 3 hours before the start, language NL / DE / ENG ; even if you book for July / August etc. - refundable - ). Experience Maastricht highlights in combination with industrial heritage. We visit the highlights but also the old industrial Sphinxkwartier incl. (partly) Frontenpark. It is a mix of industrial past (ceramic industry), fortification past (1680 - 1870), pure nature, everything completely renovated. A tour of 2 hours gives a good impression of the Maastricht highlights together with this new dynamic industrial quarter in Maastricht. Special tours for seniors on request. Coffeebreak, lunch, dinner possible, Suitable for families, friends, clubs, associations, disputes, architects etc.
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Walking shoes recommended
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : Before entrance of The Student Hotel near Commons Restaurant, Sphinxcour (near Boschstraat).
End location : Before entrance of The Student Hotel near Commons Restaurant, Sphinxcour (near Boschstraat).
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
Adult : from 0 to 120 : from 0 to 10 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.