The marvellous city of Marseille is a one of a kind place that has a rich history but has a modern feel to it.
Perfectly suited for discovery on foot, our self-guided audio tour allows you to set the pace and explore at your leisure as you uncover the stories of this exciting city.
Marseille is famous for its Old Port, the oldest harbour in France, which was rebuilt in the 1950’s, and its historic buildings, and also for its vibrant atmosphere created by a cosmopolitan population and the Mediterranean "Art de Vivre" or way of life.
To discover this fascinating city in your own time and at your own pace just download this self-guided audio tour, pop in your headphones, open the map that comes with your download and start walking.
The tour will take approximately two hours, but you can pause the audio guide when needed. Grab a bite to eat or do some shopping along the way.
Please note that this tour is only available in English.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
Canebiere Virtual tour to Canebiere Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, and o
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- The link to the file to download for the audio guide will be on the voucher
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please download the audio file and make it ready before you start your journey
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Our audio tours are self guided and you can take the tour safely in your own bubble. Download the tour to your iPhone or Android while you have internet. You can start the tour at a time and place to suit your needs. A safe way to explore!
Start location : Since this tour is self-guided audio tour, you decide your own starting point and ending point according to your own schedule. End location : Since this tour is self-guided audio tour, you decide your own starting point and ending point according to your own schedule. Special Instructions :
Marseille Audio Tour- https://goo.gl/t5yh9W
1. Please copy and paste the above URL link address into your browser's address bar.
2. A download will begin which consists of a zip folder. This contains the mp3 files for your tour and a map of your route.
3. Once the download has finished. Use your
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 8 to 99 : from 1 to 15 Persons
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.