Authentic Marseillaise (you will verify it with the acceng chantang), true passionate and in love with my city and its creeks, it is with enthusiasm that I will welcome you and take you to discover the richness and beauty of the Calanques National Park.
I was born and raised in the middle of these hills, I have a fine knowledge of the whole massif. I am committed to transmitting my passion for this heritage through the excursions I offer. I want to share with you the Calanques massif as I know and love it: often off the beaten track, in wild places, very little frequented but sublime ...
This is to offer you an experience, more than a simple walk, a mix between a tourist visit, an activity in the heart of nature and a discussion with a friend who wants to tell about his city by putting more people in the spotlight. relationship center.
This immersion in the creeks will be an unforgettable experience for you!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- From 7 years old
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : At the end of avenue de Luminy at the barrier End location : At the end of avenue de Luminy at the barrier
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Child : from 7 to 11 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 12 to 77 : from 1 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.