Let's go on a trip to Moscow, breathe in the smell of its rich history. A professional guide will lead you through the old center, show you the main tourist spots and share fascinating stories about the city.
You will visit the Red Square and see The Kremlin, the Alexander Garden with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, enjoy the beauty of St. Basil's Cathedral, the building of the Historical Museum, GUM, Theater Square and the Bolshoi Theater. We will not forget about Lenin's Mausoleum, Revolution Square and Manezhnaya Square. You will visit the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the largest cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Church. Then the guide will take you around Tverskaya and Varvarka, cozy Nikolskaya and Mokhovaya.
We will also visit the new Zaryadye Park with its 16th century cultural heritage sites, unique landscape ensembles with quaint benches and easy paths. Famous floating bridge offers you a stunning view of City center and embankments.
All Fees and Taxes
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Start location : The guide will have a sign with our company name End location : The guide will have a sign with our company name
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 5 to 99 : from 1 to 9 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.