Discover one of the jewels of the Moscow Golden Ring by visiting Sergiev Posad and the Monastery of the Trinity and Saint Sergius. Historical and pilgrimage site of the Russian Orthodox Church. Considered the Russian Vatican.
The tour starts from the meeting point by taking the metro to Yaroslav station. Here we will take a train that will take us to Seguiev Posad.
Upon arrival, we will visit the medieval food market
and artisanal. They will be able to buy some traditional items at a better price than in the capital.
Later we will access the main attraction of the city, the Monastery of the Trinity and San Sergio, declared heritage by UNESCO. You will know the history and foundation of this wonderful place and we will visit its main cathedrals and churches. They will have the option of buying traditional products made in the monastery.
We will finish the tour by going up to the panoramic viewpoint of Blinnaya Gora and returning to Moscow again by train.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Start location : We are at the corner of the historic and central Hotel Nacional, just below the flags. End location : We are at the corner of the historic and central Hotel Nacional, just below the flags.
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 0 to 5 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Child : from 6 to 12 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 13 to 17 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 18 to 64 : from 0 to 15 Persons
Adult : from 65 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.