This whiskey tour is rolling straight into Lynchburg from Nashville. You can hop on the bus, kick back, and enjoy the ride to the historic and picturesque Jack Daniel's Distillery. You'll have time to peruse downtown Lynchburg, just a 5-minute walk from the distillery, and grab a quick bite to eat. We've got some suggestions! Don't forget to stop in the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and grab some limited bottles of whiskey.
Attractions in route
*Please read included services
City Center Virtual tour to City Center Where you can serach for maps, photos, videos, distances, a
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- This is a 21 years old and up event. Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Valid government issued photo IDs are required to participate on tour.
- You will either be transported by our coach bus or 15 passenger van depending on the size of group
- Tours run rain or shine, snow and sleet, hot and cold. Dress appropriately.
- Please Note: There are no bathrooms on board the bus, please plan accordingly.
- You will be required to ascend and descend many steps. This tour is not recommended for those with mobility challenges.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Beginning May 1st, 2021, we reserve the right to run tours with unrestricted passenger capacities. Face masks may be required in indoor facilities. Vehicles will be sanitized before, during, and after each tour. Capacities restrictions are subject to change without notice.
Start location : 250 Rep. John Lewis Way is formerly known as 250 5th Ave South. This is near Bob's Steakhouse and Bongo Java Coffee Shop NEAR the corner of Korean Veterans Blvd and 5th Ave South. This is also near the SIDE entrance to the Omni Hotel. End location : 250 Rep. John Lewis Way is formerly known as 250 5th Ave South. This is near Bob's Steakhouse and Bongo Java Coffee Shop NEAR the corner of Korean Veterans Blvd and 5th Ave South. This is also near the SIDE entrance to the Omni Hotel. Special Instructions :
DAY OF TRAVEL
Meeting Address: 250 Rep. John Lewis Way South (AKA 5th Ave South) near Bob's Steakhouse and Bongo Java Coffee Shop. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to tour departure time. Tours starts at 9am & return at 4pm.
Tours operated by Tennessee Whisky Tours
WHAT TO BRING
• Valid g
*Mobile or paper ticket accepted
*One per booking
* Per Person Adult : from 21 to 99 : from 0 to 15 Persons
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.